You can name your own price for games in the BioShock and XCOM series and more through the Humble 2K Bundle, which is live now through July 22 at 2:00 p.m. ET.
At its core, the Humble 2K bundle offers BioShock, The Darkness 2 and The Bureau: XCOM Declassified. Pay more than the average price, and you'll get BioShock 2, Mafia 2 and Spec Ops: The Line. Pay $20 or more, and you'll also get BioShock Infinite and XCOM: Enemy Unknown.
The games are available through Steam for Windows, and "select titles" are also available for Mac and Linux, as is a DRM-free version of BioShock.
As with each Humble Bundle, buyers can choose to split their spending between the game's creators and charities, here the American Red Cross and Action Against Hunger.
For in-depth stories on the games above, check out our feature on the development of Spec Ops: The Line, our profile of BioShock creator Ken Levine as well as our features on the history of The Bureau: XCOM Declassified and Jake Solomon, who resurrected XCOM.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Reconsidering Columbine
- Help Nipah build a PC
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- On Patreon support
- Stronger distinction of Recommended posts/comments
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall