You can name your own price for games in the BioShock and XCOM series and more through the Humble 2K Bundle, which is live now through July 22 at 2:00 p.m. ET.
At its core, the Humble 2K bundle offers BioShock, The Darkness 2 and The Bureau: XCOM Declassified. Pay more than the average price, and you'll get BioShock 2, Mafia 2 and Spec Ops: The Line. Pay $20 or more, and you'll also get BioShock Infinite and XCOM: Enemy Unknown.
The games are available through Steam for Windows, and "select titles" are also available for Mac and Linux, as is a DRM-free version of BioShock.
As with each Humble Bundle, buyers can choose to split their spending between the game's creators and charities, here the American Red Cross and Action Against Hunger.
For in-depth stories on the games above, check out our feature on the development of Spec Ops: The Line, our profile of BioShock creator Ken Levine as well as our features on the history of The Bureau: XCOM Declassified and Jake Solomon, who resurrected XCOM.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Nintendo lost $97M last quarter even with the success of Mario Kart 8
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Tell Us Your Story
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?