The next game from Cliff Bleszinski and his new studio, Boss Key Productions, will be a free-to-play science fiction shooter for PC, provisionally called "BlueStreak," the designer said on Twitter this afternoon. The game will be published by Nexon.
Bleszinski had been hinting for a week he had news to share of his next game project. This news is not so much of a shocker; in December, he said he wanted to make a first-person arena shooter. "It will be a PC experience that will hearken back to a certain type of game that we cut our teeth on, if you know what I'm saying," he told the podcast Pointless.
Details are forthcoming, but gamers shouldn't expect "a fake CG trailer showing "Gameplay" because that's not how @bosskey does it," Bleszinski added on Twitter.
Full disclosure: Cliff Bleszinski's brother, Tyler Bleszinski, is the founder of Polygon sister site and Vox Media progenitor SB Nation.
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Hotline Miami publisher is coming to the rescue of GaymerX after this week's funding mishap (update)
- Why Shadow of Mordor's undead Elven hero and sexy Sauron are such a big deal
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Women/Man Love vashikaran specialist baba+91-8890146803
- Get black magic Girl Vashikaran specialist+91-9166526260
- Inter cast love marriage specialist baba ji+91-9166526260
- +91-9166526260-Love vashikaran specialist baba in uk
- Girl Love Vashikaran Specialist Baba ji+91-9166526260
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!