The next game from Cliff Bleszinski and his new studio, Boss Key Productions, will be a free-to-play science fiction shooter for PC, provisionally called "BlueStreak," the designer said on Twitter this afternoon. The game will be published by Nexon.
Bleszinski had been hinting for a week he had news to share of his next game project. This news is not so much of a shocker; in December, he said he wanted to make a first-person arena shooter. "It will be a PC experience that will hearken back to a certain type of game that we cut our teeth on, if you know what I'm saying," he told the podcast Pointless.
Details are forthcoming, but gamers shouldn't expect "a fake CG trailer showing "Gameplay" because that's not how @bosskey does it," Bleszinski added on Twitter.
Full disclosure: Cliff Bleszinski's brother, Tyler Bleszinski, is the founder of Polygon sister site and Vox Media progenitor SB Nation.
- I'm going to make an AMV...and I need your help.
- Kingdom of Amalur - 10$ was the best deal ever
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Calling all first team Polygon staff to the Set!
- how do i cross save olliolli from Vita to ps4
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28