Single-day passes are going for $30 each, while a three-day badge costs $65. The first PAX South will run from Jan. 23-25, 2015, in San Antonio. Penny Arcade founders Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins announced PAX South during their panel at PAX East 2014 (photo above) earlier this year.
Interested parties may want to buy tickets as soon as possible — all badges for PAX Prime 2014 sold out within two hours.
Update: PAX South three day badges are now sold out. However, individual day passes for Friday, Saturday and Sunday are still available.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is 'the equivalent of four Hollywood movies' says Sledgehammer
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- EA offers top games and big discounts for $5 a month