Single-day passes are going for $30 each, while a three-day badge costs $65. The first PAX South will run from Jan. 23-25, 2015, in San Antonio. Penny Arcade founders Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins announced PAX South during their panel at PAX East 2014 (photo above) earlier this year.
Interested parties may want to buy tickets as soon as possible — all badges for PAX Prime 2014 sold out within two hours.
Update: PAX South three day badges are now sold out. However, individual day passes for Friday, Saturday and Sunday are still available.
- Sony agrees to $15M settlement in 2011 data breach class action
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth
- Here is how anyone can get The Sims 2 Ultimate Edition for free