Pinky and the Brain posed the rather serious question of what would happen if Algernon were played by Orson Welles while paired with a sidekick of low intelligence. We grew up with the cartoon of the two bickering mice and their nightly attempts at world domination, and if you've ever wondered what would happen if the Brain lost his patience and unloaded on Pinky ... boy do I have a treat for you.
Yes, these are the original voice actors, Rob Paulsen and Maurice LaMarche, but the animation is fan-made. Yes, Brain called Pinky "syphilis." No, there is nothing about this that is safe for work.
The clip comes to us courtesy of Doug Walker's Nostalgia Critic, but the above video will take you straight to the clip. It's strange, disturbing, and frankly, a pretty great way to start your Friday.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Off-Topic: Tacogon Weekend ( Sat-Sun 27-28/12 )
- Pokémon Discussions - Primal Evolution Ain't Cheap
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 3, No 5- Terror and Mystery in the Western Frontier
- The Ending of Dragon Age: Inquisition (!Spoilers obviously!)
- Clans of Polygon: What's going on in Destiny? (Nov - Dec)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Boxed Day (Friday, Dec. 26)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2463 (Thursday, Dec. 25)
- Toradora Christmas Club
- Polygon Daily: Off-Topic: T'was the Eve Before Christmas ( Wed 24/12 )
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 3, No. 4.1 - 'Tis the Week Before...