Blizzard's digital card game Hearthstone exploded in popularity this year, creating a flood of new card game devotees eager to try out a variety of experiences in the genre. With that hungry, growing audience, publishers are going to be looking to fill in any gaps in the market.
WWE Supercard is a free-to-play digital card game where players will build a collection of up to 400 current cards based around the various wrestlers, managers and retired legends that make up the WWE Universe. They'll be able to pair cards up into teams and go online for ranked multiplayer against other would-be Superstars.
WWE also promises that Supercard will feature frequent updates, adding in new cards and expanding the game's roster.
WWE Supercard is published by 2K Games and developed by Cat Daddy Games. It will be available for free beginning tomorrow on iOS, Android and Amazon devices.
- Clans of Polygon: What's going on in Destiny? (October)
- Polygon Daily Open-Thread: No more days to Halloween, Silver Shamrock (Fri 31 Oct)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 3, No 1.2: No More Games.
- Pokémon Discussions - Trumpets in the Distance
- Gamer Gate coverage: Polygon vs. Youtuber
- Analysis of the Anita/Colbert Interview
- Evolve Big Alpha
- Why do you think PS4 is 'winning'?
- Polygon Daily Open-Thread: Two hands are better than one (Thur 30 Oct)
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?