Monolith Soft's science fiction role-playing game Xenoblade Chronicles X — the successor to 2010's Xenoblade Chronicles — is coming to Wii U in 2015, Nintendo announced today in its pre-E3 Digital Event.
In Xenoblade Chronicles X, small groups of survivors of an intergalactic war remain on Earth. These individuals are left to fend for themselves in a beautiful yet hostile environment.
Xenoblade Chronicles was originally published for the Wii in Japan, with a North American version hitting in April 2012. The game, available in limited quantities in North America, usually sells for $89.99 and above.
In January 2013, Nintendo announced Xenoblade Chronicles' successor, currently known as X. X, led by Monolith Soft studio head Tetsuya Takahashi, will be open-world and will feature an upgraded version of Chronicles' combat system.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- I'm going to make an AMV...and I need your help.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Calling all first team Polygon staff to the Set!
- how do i cross save olliolli from Vita to ps4
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Favorite "Bad" Game