Between the West Hall and South Hall, E3 2014 was packed with console makers, game companies, peripheral makers, and more. Lines were long, game stations were crowded, and multicolored lights blasted down on the heads of visitors.
Here are photos of the show floor from both halls.
Sony had its Project Morpheus virtual reality headsets on demo.
Some Project Morpheus games are played standing up, others are played sitting.
As the day ended and E3 closed its doors, Nintendo show floor staff and fans came together for a final dance number.
Artists outside were doing a painting on canvas during E3.
- How cows predicted the seedy underbelly of social gaming
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- GTA 4 now looks as good as GTA 5 — if you have a PC
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Nathan Fillion and co-stars will reunite for Firefly Online
- Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham's Comic-Con trailer shows the Justice League in action
- The Nic Cage-led Superman movie was delightfully bizarre, and doomed
- It takes 40 minutes to drive across country in The Crew, watch it happen right here
- No, Facebook won't control the games you create using the Rift