Between the West Hall and South Hall, E3 2014 was packed with console makers, game companies, peripheral makers, and more. Lines were long, game stations were crowded, and multicolored lights blasted down on the heads of visitors.
Here are photos of the show floor from both halls.
Sony had its Project Morpheus virtual reality headsets on demo.
Some Project Morpheus games are played standing up, others are played sitting.
As the day ended and E3 closed its doors, Nintendo show floor staff and fans came together for a final dance number.
Artists outside were doing a painting on canvas during E3.
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Why Shadowgate's developers want you dead
- Strike Suit Zero, Dishonored and more available free on Xbox Live Gold in August
- Hearthstone dev invents stories that tell themselves
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death
- The Last of Us review update: Remastered on PS4
- Fahrenheit review: The sexiest sim of 1994
- Watch the cast of 'Game of Thrones' goof off in this blooper reel
- Here's advice for League of Legends first-timers from the people who make it
- Loki and the Green Goblin introduce Marvel Villains to Disney Infinity 2.0