Between the West Hall and South Hall, E3 2014 was packed with console makers, game companies, peripheral makers, and more. Lines were long, game stations were crowded, and multicolored lights blasted down on the heads of visitors.
Here are photos of the show floor from both halls.
Sony had its Project Morpheus virtual reality headsets on demo.
Some Project Morpheus games are played standing up, others are played sitting.
As the day ended and E3 closed its doors, Nintendo show floor staff and fans came together for a final dance number.
Artists outside were doing a painting on canvas during E3.
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell sends the Saints to Hell in 2015
- Nintendo reveals the New Nintendo 3DS
- Help us choose the best reader-designed Sunset Overdrive character
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- Peggle 2 is coming to PlayStation 4
- Is Activision pondering a Take-Two takeover?
- More Dragon Quest games heading to mobile, including the original, very soon
- Themes are coming to Nintendo 3DS to make your old 3DS prettier
- Super Meat Boy Forever is an endless platformer, not a little 'throwaway game'
- Ambitious, beautiful multiplayer space combat game GoD Factory: Wingmen launches today