Between the West Hall and South Hall, E3 2014 was packed with console makers, game companies, peripheral makers, and more. Lines were long, game stations were crowded, and multicolored lights blasted down on the heads of visitors.
Here are photos of the show floor from both halls.
Sony had its Project Morpheus virtual reality headsets on demo.
Some Project Morpheus games are played standing up, others are played sitting.
As the day ended and E3 closed its doors, Nintendo show floor staff and fans came together for a final dance number.
Artists outside were doing a painting on canvas during E3.
- Persona 5 coming to PS3 and PS4 in 2015
- Madden 15's outspoken cover star loses with grace in his very first game
- See how World of Warcraft's other side lives
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 coming 'early 2015'
- Saints Row developer: 'Sarkeesian is right'
- League of Legends World Championship poised to sell out 45K seat stadium
- State of Decay dev's latest project is like the online Pokémon game you've always wanted
- VR school girls? When a Pokemon fighting game isn't the weirdest project from Bandai Namco
- Here's the first trailer for the new Resident Evil 1 remake