We've brought you all the games and news and interviews from E3 2014, but we aren't sure that, to this point, we've really captured the spirit of being there. Luckily, Polygon managing editor Justin McElroy, senior editorial producer Griffin McElroy and their video pals Jimmy Shelton and Tom Connors traveled to the show floor to give you the unfiltered, raw, no-holds-barred experience of really being there.
S**t just got real.
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Thoughts on the inaccurate sensor bar
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine