Dragon Age: Inquisition will allow players to switch between party members in combat or switch to a top-down tactical view, BioWare's Aaryn Flynn announced today during EA's press conference.
Tactical mode removes time from the equation and allows players to view the battleground from a top-down point of view. Players can also play in the third-person for a more action-oriented play style, allowing them to switch between party members while fighting opponents.
Dragon Age: Inquisition will launch on Oct. 7 for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Windows PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- I've experienced the Pokémon World Championships, and you should too
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)