A live gameplay demo of the Xbox One version of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare kicked off Microsoft's E3 2014 press briefing, and you can watch it all above.
The mission takes place in Seoul, South Korea, on July 10, 2054. U.S. Marines crash-land in the heart of the city and fight their way through, using advanced technology like shields through which they shoot energy weapons and grenades that target their enemies.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, which is being developed by Sledgehammer Games, is set for release Nov. 4 on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Windows PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. All the downloadable content will be available on Xbox first.
In This StoryStream
- Thoughts on the inaccurate sensor bar
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine