The latest gameplay trailer for Mortal Kombat X offers a glimpse at the next playable characters available in the roster, including an insect-girl fighter and a master Blaster-type team.
Also shown is a fight between Sub-Zero and Scorpion, taking place in the snowy forest shown in the pre-rendered trailer.
MKX will include arena-based attacks, with fighters able to use items from the environment. More information on the game will be made available this week. You can view the trailer below.
Mortal Kombat X is in development on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Windows PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox One, according to a press release from publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.
In This StoryStream
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Tell Us Your Story
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27