The latest gameplay trailer for Mortal Kombat X offers a glimpse at the next playable characters available in the roster, including an insect-girl fighter and a master Blaster-type team.
Also shown is a fight between Sub-Zero and Scorpion, taking place in the snowy forest shown in the pre-rendered trailer.
MKX will include arena-based attacks, with fighters able to use items from the environment. More information on the game will be made available this week. You can view the trailer below.
Mortal Kombat X is in development on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Windows PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox One, according to a press release from publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.
In This StoryStream
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Reconsidering Columbine
- Help Nipah build a PC
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- On Patreon support
- Stronger distinction of Recommended posts/comments
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall