The latest gameplay trailer for Mortal Kombat X offers a glimpse at the next playable characters available in the roster, including an insect-girl fighter and a master Blaster-type team.
Also shown is a fight between Sub-Zero and Scorpion, taking place in the snowy forest shown in the pre-rendered trailer.
MKX will include arena-based attacks, with fighters able to use items from the environment. More information on the game will be made available this week. You can view the trailer below.
Mortal Kombat X is in development on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Windows PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox One, according to a press release from publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.
In This StoryStream
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?