Batman: Arkham Knight's latest trailer, shown during Sony's E3 2014 press conference, teases a look at one of the series' staple villains, Scarecrow.
The trailer begins with Batman on the hunt for the Penguin. The dark knight glides through the city, hops into the Batmobile and cruises through Gotham. A little before the trailer's end, however, it suddenly freezes, revealing Scarecrow.
"How many more bones would you crush," Scarecrow says. "How many lives will you destroy in pursuit of what you call justice? You are the product of everything you fear: violence, darkness, helplessness."
According to Andrew House, president and group chief executive officer of Sony Computer Entertainment America, the Scarecrow nightmare missions will only be available on PlayStation.
Batman: Arkham Knight was delayed to 2015 for PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One. Arkham Knight is being developed by Rocksteady Studios.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- On Patreon support
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Where to buy?
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Games with great Sound Design