OK, so I just got a 3DS about a month ago. I've finished with the games that I got with it. What other games should I get for this thing? (More info inside)

I mostly bought this thing to play Pokemon so I've already got Pearl, Soul Silver, White, and White 2. And the woman I bought it from gave me Super Mario 3D Land with it (which I love), and my brother has a copy of Ocarina of Time 3D that I can play.

Here's whats on my wish list so far:

• Kid Icarus: Uprising
  • New Super Mario Bros 2
  • Tales of the Abyss
  • Code of Princess

What other games should be on my list? I've searched amazon for some games, but those were the only ones that caught my eye. I used to own a DS a while back so I've played a lot of the older DS titles, I'm open to suggestions on newer DS games, but I'm mostly looking for 3DS games.

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker