Anno Online Beta: 20 Keys For 20 People (Tuesday 23/4)

The folks at Ubisoft have sent over 20 beta keys for the Anno Online beta which started this week at the official website. For those who don't know what that is, it's basically the Anno experience you've probably played before - but this time as a "free-to-play, world-building, browser based strategy" title.

Breathe...1..2..3..

Okay, now if you're really not sure there's a video above you can click below to make your mind up. Now that mouthful is out of the way here's how 20 of you can get in on the action in a nice big old quotation block:

Go to the Anno Online site

Either create a game account by entering your email, preferred Uplay username, password, and date of birth OR click the Uplay button to login with your existing Uplay information.

Enter your preferred Avatar name. This will be the name people will know you by in the game. Click the Play Now Button.

Enter your beta key and click “Send Entry” You will see a confirmation that the code worked correctly - then jump right in

Codes? Here are some codes to start you off guys. If you take one, plop it in the comments below so we know it's been used!

Codes are now all gone folks.

I don't know anything about this game aside from what was sent over, and I won't be playing due to a large list of university things I'm needing to doing so tell me about it below. Or not, it's up to you!