Reaction to Polygon's Infinite Review

So, Bioshock Infinite is almost here and the reviews are published. Some a bit earlier than others, albeit unfairly early, but that's not why we're here.

Polygon's review by Sir Arthur Gies has already gotten what seems like a feverish reaction. But for some reason, I feel like this isn't the first time that's happened. Usually when the number of comments are that high I equate an issue with the review or disagreeing majority about the game itself in the comments.

So what's going on? What do you think about the review? Have you even played the game yet?!

No matter who the reviewer is or what sites we prefer to read, I like to think that most of us have a well thought out enough opinion about a review to voice our reactions appropriately. I don't know for sure what's going on with the comments in the review (at the time of this edit, it's around 241), but I'd like to get an idea of what people have issues with or what they agreed with without giving too much away of course. (Seriously though, no spoilers)

Full Disclosure: I scrolled down the page on the review and saw the perfect score but read nothing else. I am waiting to play the game myself before I really consume the review.

(Edited for clarity!)

Loading poll...