Bioshock Infinite: My Release Day Gaming Session Preparation

Bioshock Infinite is due to release tomorrow to mass audiences.

It is for me THE game I've been looking forward to more than any other in the last few years. The first gameplay demo completely transfixed me with its interesting setting (moreso than even Rapture), while providing the prospect of a true in-game dynamic companion, an exhilarating traversal system through the sky-line, and improvements to core combat which was the weakest aspect to the previous games.

Since this game's release has me so stoked I decided to do something a bit special. Anyone been so excited for a game that you plan your day around just playing it, and move aside other life responsibilities? Well that is going to be my day tomorrow with Bioshock Infinite.

So far my plan is that I've set up with my work a half-day, where I'll make up the hours later in the week, and get off work at 12pm. I've got a pre-paid PC version of the Songbird Collector's Edition at Gamestop, one that is close to my work, that I will pick up directly after I get off. While I'm installing the game/playing with collector's goodies, I'll be fueling up my gamer tank with a large romaine lettuce salad, with sesame seed dressing, shrimp, cucumbers, pecans, and tons of other goodies that should last me for hours without tiring me out with too much carbs. After a good 5-6 hours of play, I'm not even going to waste time making dinner, and instead will just go get a full dish from my favorite hole in the wall Chinese restaurant nearby, for something hearty that will last late into the night. I'm planning to beat the entire game if I can tomorrow.

I'm curious if any of you guys/gals are planning to move around your schedule for Bioshock Infinite, or if you've ever done so with another game, and importantly what is your preparation ritual for that game that so entrances you?