I'm Basically Just Shootin' Shit in the Face.

I know this game is filled to the gills with high minded ideas but at the end of the day I'm just running around shooting shit in the face. Does anybody else find the disconnect funny?

We all fell over laughing when DICE claimed to be breaking new ground with it's 17 minute by the numbers Battlefield 4 trailer yet we all praise the headiness of Bioshock Infinite because there's somebody on a megaphone talking in the background about American exceptionalism, while we use an RPG to take out a bunch of robots.

Don't get me wrong I really like the game, put part of me feels like we're cutting it a lot of slack because we're so starved for a game that tackles heavy ideas.

I haven't finished the game so maybe I'll change my mind as I get further into it.

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker