Original Bioshock bundled with Infinite?

5744d1226433398-bioshock-r1-cover-disc-inlay-bioshock_medium

I know that the North American copy of Bioshock Infinite on PS3 has the original game bundled with it, but I don't know how.

Is there a code for a digitally distributed version or is it right on the disc itself?

If it is in fact on the Blu-Ray, is it read from the disc itself like the original 2008 release, or is it like the Journey collector's edition where you have to install the whole game like it came from PSN?

I can understand still needing a 5GB install for faster read times, but 5GBs for disc speed is different from 11.2 GBs for the whole game.

Also, is the Infinite version enhanced in any way from the 2008 blu-ray release?

Can anyone clarify this

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker