Out of curiosity, who enjoyed BL1 more than BL2?

Out of curiosity, am I the only one who lost interest in Borderlands 2 way quicker than the original Borderlands? I love all the content they are pushing into BL2, but I oddly don't find it as entertaining as the first.

It's just one odd thing that with the original, I spent hundreds upon hundreds upon hundreds of hours roaming around with friends, collecting loot, etc, however with Borderlands 2 the same interest of doing so was lost upon beating the game? Both BL1 and the second were games I had since launch days of each, and BL1 held me off a lot longer without any DLC compared to BL2 which I lost interest once the Mechromancer was released. While all of the Borderlands 2 DLC packs look extremely good and I want them, the motivation to actually sit down and play it is lost with me. I'd rather spend my time with other games. It's strange.

Am I the only one? Not trying to be a troll or anything either. I'm a huge supporter of the franchise and Gearbox, but it's just something with BL2 that, although I can't put my finger on, deters me from enjoying it.

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker