Curiosity, Benevolence and Selfishness

Curiosity_22447

So, I was reading this little piece earlier about Curiosity, Peter Molyneuxs new jam. For those unaware, the players all contribute to chipping away at a cube, to find something inside. Currently, no-one knows what the something is, but Molyneux is saying it might change the world. Silly statement aside, it's a pretty cool idea.

What I didn't realise before now, is that only one person will see the contents of the cube. Just one. This got me to thinking about what I would do if I won. Would I post it up online in full, guaranteeing myself Internet fame? Would I keep quiet, a secret only I would be party too? Would I tease it, but not reveal it, giving the world hints but not the full picture? I'm racking my brains over it, and I can't decide what I would do. So I put this to you:

If you were the sole winner of Curiosity, would you share the contents of the Cube with the world?

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker