Dead Space 3 DLC Contest: Roses are Red (Dead), A Winner Is You.

It's that second most wonderful time of the year Polynauts. That's right, whether or not you're playing a RL single or co-operative campaign (relationship for those who I've lost so far) you can enter to win some of these lovely codes the Dead Space 3 team have provided to make your Valentine's Day a romantic one on frigid Tau Volantis.

What codes have we got up for grabs? Well there are five double packs to win in total (two for PC/PS3, one for 360), so if you win the Tau Volantis pack - you get two codes. That means one code for you, and one code for your 'Dead Space 3' significant other!

Here's what's inside them:

For PC (Origin) and PlayStation 3:

1 x Double Tau Volantis Pack (Scavenger Bot Accelerator along with the Marauder, Sharpshooter, and Tundra Recon Suits, and the AL-9 Clearcutter, SMP-90 Sharpshooter, and Aegis VII Survivalist weapons.)

1 x Double Bundle of Stuff (Scavenger Bot Accelerator, Bot Capacity and Bot personality. As well as the above mentioned Marauder, Sharpshooter, and Tundra Recon Suits.)

For Xbox 360

1 x Double Bundle of Stuff (Scavenger Bot Accelerator, Bot Capacity and Bot personality. As well as the above mentioned Marauder, Sharpshooter, and Tundra Recon Suits.)

How to win?

Easy - Tell me what variation of weapon Arthur seemed to always carry with him in his Dead Space 3 review here on Polygon. Once you have that answer drop me an email to polynauts@gmail.com with the subject header 'Polygon Valentine' before 23:59PST and you'll be good to enter. And it might be a good idea to tell me what code you want!

Winners will be contacted via email shortly after. Good luck!

*Thanks to EA for the wonderful header, however I did have to make it relevant to the Polygon community and make an obligatory Paddyshop - it's expected at this point. If you do want to see the original image though, click here.*

The following winners have been drawn via Random.org, and contacted accordingly:

Stevan Thibodeaux (Xbox 360) - Double Bundle of Stuff

Nelson Bergen (PC) - Double Tau Volantis Pack

Linda Kim (PS3) - Double Tau Volantis Pack

Sleepisawesome - (PC) Double Bundle of Stuff

One more to contact me back.

Thanks everyone who took part, remember to register here on the community forums to be among the first to find out about any future giveaways!