Demon's Souls: A Guide [EpicNamebro, Demon Days]

Much like he did with the superb Dark Days guide to Dark Souls, the wonderful EpicNameBro has started a Demon's Souls version.

This will go into the game, hints, tips, a look at the lore as well as going into a number of the game's intricacies and secrets.

Dark Days was a fabulous watch. Even as a massive enthusiast of the game, I learned a heck of a lot, saw alternative ways of doing things, and a deeper view on the the rich connections between the world and characters was an absolute joy.

Hopefully Demon Days will tempt a few Dark Souls players towards the first game, as well as hopefully encouraging a few folks back to the title. It's a stunning game, one of my favourites ever, and I'd really adore more folks taking a look at it.

Don't be put off by all the 'hardest game ever' labels the Souls games get. there's a challenge there, certainly, but not an unasailable one.

Hope you enjoy the vids and follow through with EpicNameBro's vids as they unfold....

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker