GIFAWAY II ENDED: Post an awesome Gif and you could win a copy of Dragon Fantasy Book I

Dragon-fantasy-sludge-zombie_medium

Another day, another giveaway - yesterday it was Polygon intern Johnathan Eustice throwing codes for Guild Wars 2 trials - today I'm giving out some codes for the recently hatched Dragon Fantasy Book 1 which released today for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita.

In order to keep things light I'm going to call for Gifaway II: The Giffening. So the rules of the gifaway are the same as the last time. You get one GIF, it has to be safe for work and the top 5 recommended gifs win a code.

For those who don't know what a gif is it's a series of images strung together to deliver either an endearing message of love and understanding, or to remind PaddyStardust of his place as seen above.

You've got until 17:00 Pacific on April 17th to get your entries up folks. I mean, there's a gif for everything - including winning right? Remember, the top 5 recommends win so share the love folks. Trailer below.

Contest over, here are your chosen winners community:

chaosbirdomaid

jaimus21

mgridgaway

Pojodin

stoppableforce

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker