Nothing here on Far Cry 3? I can't be the only one who is super excited.

Far Cry 3 4fa6cb73cdc388ed13f66474

I'm a little surprised that there isn't any forum activity for Far Cry 3 yet - Especially since there is less than a month until it's release. Personally I'm really excited for the game. Far Cry 2 was really great and Far Cry 3 looks even better! I've pre-ordered the insane edition and can't wait to get my hands on it come November 29 (I'm Australian).

To try and get some discussion going I've compiled a short list of videos, previews, reviews and any other media I can find. Well, it's not everything I can find or have found, but it's a nice little list in my opinion. ha.

Far Cry 3 4fcd58376a0ef17488000004

Previews and Reviews;

Written Reviews/ Previews

Video Reviews/ Previews

Far Cry 3 4fcd58376a0ef17488000005

Gameplay Videos;

Far Cry 3 4fa6cb73cdc388ed13f66326

Other Media;

Note: The two different 'editions' of the games are from an Australian outlet. They might be different in other countries or the images might not even be accessible.

Well, it's not a huge list but hopefully it's enough to get people hyped for Far Cry 3. If you're already excited, maybe it will quench your thirst a little - Or make it worse.
Feel free to add anything you find, there is plenty I haven't put on this list and there is no doubt a lot I haven't seen yet either.

EDIT: There is a lot of stuff on /r/farcry if you're interested too.

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker