Techincal Issues with the PS3 version

Is anyone else encoutering frequent technical issues on the PS3 version of Far Cry 3? A lot of the issue I'm encounter is audio sfx and music delayed. For example when I being shooting a silenced pistol, the slienced discharge sound effect doesn't start until after the 3 or 4 shot. Also, during the opening cinematic I encountered a lot of stuttering audio, which I first attributed to the cutscene as creative intent, but once it happened during game play, it became really annoying. It's feels like playing the game on a PC that doesn't have the horsepower to run it, which is ridiculous for a console game. After the debacle that was ACIII, I'm wondering if Ubisoft is seriously skimping on their QA. Is anyone encountering these issues on the xbox 360 version?

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker