FFX/X-2 HD - Trailer leaks early, no date given.

I know that Polygon HQ likely have a story coming on this soon, but we've been talking about this a heck of a lot lately on the forums so here's some news I've managed to spot on the PlayStation Blog, via Twitter.

First up, there's a trailer coming this Monday, March 25th now I guess. It will be officially revealed tomorrow on the website for the officially titled, 'Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster'.

Secondly, it's now been confirmed that both games will ship for PS3 on one disc, with both games shipping individually for PlayStation Vita. There is currently no word on cross play, but from the information available Square Enix intend to sell twice for those users with both devices. PlayStation Blog also states that the games are due for release in Europe this year, no date has been mentioned but it's possible that's an announcement pencilled in for E3 this June.

If you remember, "Please be excited for E3 this year" was the message we were given at the PlayStation Meeting in February. Yoichi Wada seems to be following through on that.

Click the images above for 720p rendered images, and follow on through to the PlayStation blog to see more of what to expect when the trailer lands in HD come Monday.

Source: PlayStation Blog | Official Site

Via: Twitter | Trailer via Reddit

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker