Reducing Lag

After reading this post on how to reduce lag I decided to buy myself a nice flash drive to try the method since it's even slower with my first gen Xbox 360. After having ordered the flash stick I wen't over the post again and realized it says to install the first disc which is the install disc normally onto the hard drive and the second, play disc, onto the flash stick. What does it mean? I mean it's the play disks, there is no install. Is there a way to install the game itself from the second disc somehow? Someone please explain and thank you all for any help.

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker