European Contest: Got Guacamelee? Want to win some 'El Diablo' DLC?

Hey Polynauts. Tomorrow will see the release of new DLC 'El Diablos Domain' for DrinkBox Studios' Guacamelee and we've got 5 for Polynauts in the North American region to win.

The expansion features 17 trial stages that force players to use every skill they've learned while playing the main game. By playing through the stages, players will unlock three new costumes for Juan and Tostada: El Portero, Alebrije and Diablo's formal attire.

Let's talk about how this is going to go down.

WHAT IS GUACAMELEE?

In the words of Phil Kollar:

You begin Guacamelee as a poor Mexican farmer named Juan, whose boring life is interrupted when the woman he loves is kidnapped by a murderous skeleton named Carlos Calaca. Juan is killed in a botched rescue attempt but finds himself resurrected as a luchador in the realm of the dead. Journeying through the forests, deserts and temples of the surrounding countryside, Juan builds up an arsenal of mystical wrestling powers to take on the dastardly Calaca.

It scored a 9/10 in the Polygon review by the way.

HOW DO I WIN DLC (US)?

Simple, post what you feel is the best wrestling animated GIF on the Internet below. As I'm a Wrestling God™ I'll pick five of what I feel are the best from the pool from the comment section below.

HOW DO I WIN DLC (PAL REGIONS)?

This one's a little different. Using this Mexican Wrestler Name Generator come up with a humorous line or two about your personal Luchadore character. Special move, styles..that sort of thing. Best five that make me chuckle win a code.

ELIGIBILITY, LEGAL STUFF

As is always the case giveaways of products are not, and should never be considered, endorsements of the companies involved or their products as per the Polygon Ethics Statement.

You're allowed one entry, any attempts to cheat and make a second account will be spotted a mile off by the Polymods.

WHEN DOES THE CONTEST END (EUROPE)?

This one ends Thursday, 9PM UK time. I'll be out at graduation so please be patient.

WINNERS (USA)

RobsterHack, Sneaky Spy Guy, youruglyclone, ajohnston37 and Talaviir

Please email me at shaun(at)polygon(dot)com for your codes.

Good luck Polynauts.