Ended: Win a developer signed copy of 'Guild Wars 2: Collectors Edition'

So we've got this developer signed copy of the 'Guild Wars 2: Collectors Edition' boxset, and we want one of you fine people to own it instead. It's not a bad game at all, Philip Kollar scored it 8.5/10 in the Polygon review, stating "Guild Wars 2 isn't an MMO prophet leading its flock to a glorious future. But that doesn't stop it from being the best MMO in years."

As you can see from the image above there's a lot going on inside that box, including:

• A copy of the Guild Wars 2 game (obviously)
  • A 10-inch Rytlock figurine
  • A 'Best of Guild Wars 2' Soundtrack CD
  • Making of Guild Wars 2 Hardback book
  • Custom art frame, portfolio, and five art prints
  • Collectible metal box

So here's how we want this to go down; simply send your answer to the question below via email (along with your Polygon username if you have one) to shaun(at)polygon.com, and I'll draw one winner at random on Friday 15th March at 12PM PDT.

Question: What is the name of the Polygon guild in Guild Wars 2?

I'm afraid this contest in particular is only open to all residents of the United States aged 13+, so apologies to any folks from international regions. In closing I'll just remind you all of the Polygon Ethics statement on both gifts and giveaways, specifically:

Giveaways of products are not, and should never be considered, endorsements of the companies involved or their products.

Good luck everyone.

Updated: Fri 15 March:

BreakingPoint0 wins! See below for details.

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker