Favorite Go-To iOS Game

This is a thread dedicated to our good old standby: the time wasting iOS game.

Now, I'm not talking about epic journeys or epic games, even though those are good on their own. Sure, I love Infinity Blade II just as much as the rest of them, but that's not the first game I go to on my iOS device when I want a quick game or two.

Which game does that belong to? Super Hexagon.

Now, while some of you out there may agree with me, the reason I love Super Hexagon so much is because of the feedback loop. Everything in the game is designed to give feedback to the player, whether it's the environment, the music, the stage pulsating in rhythm to the music or anything else, it always feels like you, as the player, are in complete control of the outcome of the game. Not to mention, it takes next to nothing to restart the game.

So, what is your go-to iOS game whenever you just need to "kill some time" or play something? I'd love to hear.

EDIT: So also, I witnessed Terry Cavanaugh play Super Hexagon at Fantastic Fest, and it was a sight to behold. Check out the video, but SPOILERS: It shows the ending of the game.

Terry Cavanagh Completes Hyper Hexagonest mode in Super Hexagon on stage (78:32) (via FantasticArcade)

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker