Act I - Discussion

Well, at the recommendation of the fine gentlemen Christopher Plante and Justin McElroy, I plopped myself down in front of my computer and bought the whole darned game for twenty-five U.S. dollars. I have just finished my first play-through. I am amazed, mystified, and disappointed in equal parts.

That said, I think this is a remarkable game. I have no idea what to expect next, and that is a feeling that few experiences have left me with—games or otherwise. I suppose I'm starting this post here to start discussion around Act I—what did people see, what choices did people make—and what can we expect from a good and genuine game that I'm glad to have spent the money on.

So, thoughts? Impromptu reviews? Grammatical corrections? Let's talk.

Update: A nifty video giving some pretty great reasons to play this game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ELCzPA7NiW8

Update: Cardboard Computer just released V2 of Act I. Go grab it as an excuse to play through again.

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker