Anyone getting a Wii U for MK8?

I've never been so impressed by a Mario-themed game. Im so impressed, in fact, that I'm contemplating buying a Wii U just for Mario Kart 8. I already have a PS4 and a 3DS; between those 2 systems, that's more than enough for me. I really don't need or have the space for a Wii U. I'd only play it for MK8; I'm not interested in any sort of Zelda or Super Smash Bros game (I'll get that for my 3DS). Speaking of 3DS, I really only have that for Pokemon, so a Wii U/MK8 combo wouldn't be that out of the ordinary for me. I keep telling myself that I'm just hyped, and that when I get EA Sports UFC next month, I'll forget all about MK8. And that may very well be the case, as I'm not really an invested Nintendo supporter.

I'm curious to see if anyone else here is planning or thinking about boarding the Wii U ship for MK8. Maybe you guys and gals can push me over the fence, or pull me back to safety!

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker