ME3 Multiplayer polygon center [again]

disclaimer 1 : this is a continuation of the entry started on theVerge

disclaimer 2 : this is not a replacement of the Bioware forum, but just a place where ME3 multi lovers on Polygon can discuss

232808_medium

via social.bioware.com

Week 1 : 19th-21st October : Operation Bloodlust

done. I hope people get their commendation pack. Krogan gold melee was an exciting ride.

Week 2 : 26th-28th October : Operation Valkyrie

An elite asari unit recently recovered shipments of Alliance weapons that had been intercepted by Cerberus. The weapons will soon be delivered to the front lines where they belong. With fresh supplies and skilled reinforcements, we were able to increase the number of targets planned for our next assault.

Individual Goal: Earn 100,000 points using N7 promotional weapons (Valiant, Hurricane, Crusader, Eagle) on any map at any difficulty. The four weapons may be used in combination. Points will be cumulative. Extraction is not required.

Reward: Commendation Pack

Other: The N7 Valkyrie assault rifle will be added to the list of possible commendation pack items.

test to see if I can re-open this thread by editing the initial post

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker