Navigation options

I like the navigation Polygon has on the whole, simple, clean and easy to find my way around. The actual usage of the nav has been a little frustrating. I use it on my phone and tablet and have a touch experience with a persistent open nav that opens and closes on touching the button, whereas it is a hover style on desktop. This can be a little awkward when I go to click open the nav and end up on the home page when using a desktop.

There also appears to be a couple of odd situations, such as on my shiny new Microsoft surface, the nav needs to be persistent on touch, but the Surface still reads a desktop, so provides me with a hover style nav I simply cannot use if I don't have a touch cover with me.

It would be great to have a selectable nav preference that means i could use the right nav for my experience even if I am on a device that is best served using a different type of nav. I realise this is an odd request, but in the case of the Microsoft surface, it is nearly impossible to navigate through polygon.

Sequence 01 (via Daveysaccount)

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker