About Rss Feeds

On my Mac I recently purchased the News bar app which displays all rss feeds in a bar on the left hand side of the desktop. Each rss feed that I chose whether it be Autoblog or Cnn, they have an icon with its dedicated logo. But when I recently added polygon(Which replaced IGN by the way) they display the standard rss feed logo instead of the Polygon logo. I use these logos as a visual cues for when I scroll down through the feeds. Maybe its just my mac but maybe polygon doesn't have a dedicated rss feed logo or something of the sort in which it would allow me to see it. I know its something very small but I always try to improve things I love and what I believe deserves it and Polygon definitely does. The screenshot below is an example of what I see on my news bar

Screenshot2012-11-28at82755pm_medium

via i1291.photobucket.com

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker