The need for podcasting significant news.

Is there any chance that Polygon could podcast some of the news related discussions? I'm loving the PS4 event post-show, but I and probably quite a lot of other people don't really have the time to sit in front of a computer for two hours to watch, but I'd still love to listen. The show was mostly discussion, I can't imagine it'd be that hard to pull out the game videos and then upload just the audio for download.

Aside from the Besties, which is pretty good, Polygon aren't exactly knocking it out of the park with their podcast offerings. I guess they figure that offering this stuff as podcasts would cut down site traffic, which is a shame for readers and potential listeners.

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker