Participate in the 100th Episode of Friends List!

Polygonlivesplash

Time flies when you're talking with friends on the internet.

I am surprised and overjoyed to announce Friends List, Polygon's topic of the day show, has survived the wilds of the internet for 100 episodes. In fact it's steadily grown in scope, thanks in large part to our incredible viewers and listeners. Whether you're here every weekday at 2 p.m ET for the livestream or you listen to the podcast on the weekends while doing the laundry, I cannot thank you enough.

Every episode we answer the question of the day. But for the 100th episode, we'd like to answer some of your questions. I will be joined by Russ Pitts, Danielle Riendeau, Ben Kuchera and Samit Sarkar, so I am confident we can answer most of your queries about features, reviews, opinion, news, video, life, air travel, fine dining and the New York Yankees.

All you have to do is leave the question below, accompanied by your name, or whatever identification you'd like us to use on the show. We will try to answer as many questions as we can.

One more thing, if you haven't already, please leave a review on iTunes. I'd appreciate it to no end. Once you've left the review, let me know in comments and I will deliver a GIF that I think best encapsulates your spirit.

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker