Welcome back to another weekly pony episode discussion!
This week poor old Scoots finally gets her own episode. I wish we would have gotten it sooner, but I'm really happy with what they gave us. I thought this episode turned out great and was easily worth the wait.
- Scootaloo gets some much needed character development. It didn't result in a huge change for her, but it's still nice to see here get some much deserved attention.
- Rarity and AJ were top notch this episode.
- The pacing was really good. I never felt like the story moved to fast or slow, it was just right.
- We get to see Rainbow Dash show her more caring side. This episode reinforced my idea that Dash is really a caring person, but she's just really bad about noticing others feelings so she often comes across as cold or self-centered.
- Luna! Her role in this episode felt natural and didn't feel like fanservice at all. It's cool to see her teaching a lesson instead of Celestia.
- The ending was one of the most heartwarming things I've seen. It was just adorable.
- Insomniac Scoots
- I'll be honest here, I'm having a hard time finding any real faults with this episode. I've watched it twice now and nothing has jumped out at me as being terribly obvious. Maybe you all noticed some things that I didn't.
I like this episode a lot. It has a lot of nice visuals, characters felt spot on, and we get to see some development with two characters that desperately needed it.I liked last week's episode more, but I think this one was just as good, and depending on your preferences it might have been even better.
I feel like I have no choice but to give this one a 10 out of 10 as well.