Polynauts SUPER Halloween Pumpkins

Halloweenthreadcopy_medium

Hello, friends of the soul and welcome. I thought it'd be fun to share our images of the pumpkins we carved this year, that is unless you're too cool for them! Onto it then. My three year old brother loves Angry Birds so we decided we would each make one for him! You'll have to forgive me for the picture quality.

Redbird3990_medium

Here we have the standard red Angry Bird done by my father. I think he did a great job.

Otherbird289_medium

This one is supposed to be the yellow Angry Bird I believe. This was done by my sister. She hated it by the way.

Minebrandnew_medium

This is one is done by yours truly, the spy. It's supposed to be one of the pig enemies in game. I don't really like this one. Didn't feel like a did a good job and the template wasn't to great. Anyway. Please show post images of your own SUPER pumpkins if you have them! I'm sure someone out there has something to post! We still have three pumpkins left, so it's possible tomorrow I might have some more pictures. I might do a Sonic The Hedgehog, if so let's hope it doesn't turn out to be Sanic!

Stay safe and have a SUPER Happy Halloween!

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker