Should I get a 3DS or a Vita?

Playstation-vita-vs-nintendo-3ds_medium

via www.techgadgetsweb.com

This year on Black Friday both the 3DS and the Vita are separated by only a $50.00 difference. There are games for both sets of hardware that I am interested in playing. I already own an Xbox 360 and a PS3. No current plans to get a Wii U until we see the first Smash Bros. or Zelda title for that console.

I am really stuck. There are a lot of great reasons to own a 3DS, there are a lot of great reasons to own a Vita. I don't know which one to pick. I thought I would leave it to the Polynauts to help me decide which handheld console to get? Also, when you tell me which console to pick up let me know what games are your favorites for that system.

If I get a Vita on Black Friday it will be the Call of Duty bundle for $200.00.

If I get a 3DS on Black Friday it will be the Super Mario 3D bundle for $150.00.

Please, help me decide!

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker