Wreck-It Ralph was really good

Just got back from it. I've really appreciated a lot of mainline Disney efforts since Princess and the Frog and this was no change from that. I was dreading that it was going to be overflowing with references. Instead, it reminded me a bit of Roger Rabbit in that it had references and characters but the main focus of the movie was on the original characters and games that it had created.

The voice acting was great and the characters are awesome. I don't mind Sarah Silverman but I can certainly see how and why some people are not fans, however her character most definitely grows on you over the course of the movie.

The story was really charming and obviously the animation was incredible. If anyone be a Disney fan and/or a video game fan, they should see it if they were interested.

Anyone else see it? If so what did you think of it?

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker