Zone of the Enders

Anyone get a chance to play this one yet? I just picked it up myself and GS even gave me a poster!

Nm0dm_medium

via i.imgur.com

I have been a fan of these games for years and Kojima once again shows why he is such a big deal in this industry. I love the challenge and the storytelling that these games present the player. Even with the challenge, it's still a fun way to pass the time and ZOE looks gorgeous in HD. I started playing ZOE: 2nd Runner first since the first one was pretty short (I think I beat the game in about 4 hours...).

Anyway...I wanted to know anyone's thoughts on the game and even if they picked this version up!

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker