VIDEO FEATURE, PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GIANT BOMB.

I have a few questions suggestions about Polygon.

I think Polygon is the best gaming website/editorial right now.

Thats mainly because of the outstanding page layouts being similar to a magazine i.e Wired but have instead of having lack luster writing/content or style over substance you have great storys and digging into the little details. So I commend Polygon for that.

But and this is a big BUT. (Its in capitals and bold lettering so you know its important)

Video content is lacking no video reviews, no daily news, no live streams and nothing similar to quick looks or random videos getting to know the writers more.

Polygon does have the press reset that is really good and well produced, coorporative videos and the odd getting to look behind the curtains of the developers but in a era where video is so important to the consumer and critical in getting a brand like Polygon out there.

First thing you should do is use Youtube with every single video since they can be monetized and can be viewed by a wider audience.

Secondly bring over 90 seconds on The Verge to Polygon replicate the charm of that and you are set for daily news.

Thirdly live stream weekly because that can really bring a community together plus they are fun!

Finally I love the random storys on the podcast about Sandy and how you're guy experience the troubles, the world famous Russ Frushtick characters and Justin McElroy feeling on Testament of Sherlock Homes all of this needs to be on video.

Premium content would be kind of awesome giving exclusive content to paying member of the Polygon brotherhood.

Oh last thing GIANT BOMB + POLYGON 2012. Just imagine this Polygon and Giant Bomb blended into the finest in internet gaming content to ever be seen by mortals a 7 hour long gaming fest live streamed with Geff high fiving Chris, Justin making jokes with Ryans glorious laughter in the background, Vinny shouting in the control room and Brad dies. It would be perfect.

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker