The Polygon Atelier (Community Art thread/Beta)

Atelier [ˈætəlˌjeɪ (French) atəlje]

noun

1. An artist's studio or workshop. His atelier was sacrosanct, with the ocean for a view.

2. Workplace for the teaching or practice of an art.

After that brief definition, I welcome you to the Polygon atelier; a small atempt to continue the Polygon gallery of Fine Arts' job of making a dedicated art thread.

Here, you can share your art with the community, regardless of the format (Paddy-shoping included), as long as it doesn't go against the Polygon Community Guidelines .

Every month, the gallery will feature the three pieces with most recommendations (limited to one per artist). However, keep in mind that, in special circumstances, a Special mention can be awarded, after judging the effort put by the artist.

For the sake of not letting this space empty this month, the first three pieces come directly from PGoFA. Be sure to pass by, since there are a lot of awesome works there!

by Kiddizzy

by Marcelo Ardon

by RealityPales

If you have a deviantArt, Beehance, Flickr, Tumblr or Website, you can ask for it to be posted here (also, a custom image can be posted instead of a plain old link). If you want to be featured, just put your data in the comments.

Lulzjager

deviantArt

Revolurt

deviantArt

Finally, this is the section where any kind of useful information will be posted.

That being said, I thereby give my consent for this thread to start rolling.

EDIT: I forgot to say, I'm currently at a phase when everything I design ends up looking like a W8, which may or may not be a good thing. I may change the design at some point, so give me a few ideas.

Since the thread is on Beta, I accept sugestions, so tell me what you would like to see! (like, a new section or something, dunno...)

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker