Polygon Daily: Off Topic Chat (Sun 2/12) IT'S HALOGON DAY!

2qmdr0o_medium

Todays header brought to you by TXChris, commemorating the great Poke-mashup

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily Community Off-Topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to the Polygon Community Guidelines, and we'll be golden folks.

It's Sunday! What does that mean? That's right., HALOGON TIME! I'll be trying to join you all today for some Halo fun times, if I can get home in time, so keep your eyes peeled for a ginger meat target running the wrong way and shooting his team-mates by accident. For now, it's Sunday, so get crack-a-lacking!

NEWS

Valve’s second annual Saxxy Awards winners revealed, 'Best Overall' still to come by Megan Farokhmanesh

Mew-Genics players will 'never get the same cat twice' by Megan Farokhmanesh

Dead or Alive 5 Plus announced for PlayStation Vita by Megan Farokhmanesh

Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath HD dated for Vita, Munch’s Oddysee HD on its way by Megan Farokhmanesh

The Binding of Isaac creator polls players on remake's 16-bit style by (guess who!) Megan Farokhmanesh

FEATURES

Playgrounds: Russ Frushtick by Russ Frushtick

What is it: A neat look at our man Frush's domicile, complete with photo referentials

Cooperatives: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 by Chris Plante

What is it: Plante and Frushtick have some real talk about dem Cod-blops

REVIEWS

Lego: Lord of the Rings by Philip Kollar

Score: 8/10 | PS3, 360, WIN, Wii

Silent Hill: Book Of Memories Review: Revisionist History by Philip Kollar

Score: 4/10 | PlayStation Vita

Scribblenauts Unlimited Review: Words, Words, Words by Chris Plante

Score: 6/10 | Nintendo WiiU

FORUM POSTS

Halogon Community Playdate for Dec. 2, 2012: Wonderbook Ed. Mk-II by Mintycrys

Quick! I need you help about unrefidgerated pizza! byHoFT013

MLP Episode 305 "Magic Duel" Discussion Thread (Spoilers) by mattwhite924

ME3 Multiplayer polygon center [again] by dummysystem

Weekly Backlog Thread! [01/12/2012] by Mr_Dchao

COTD

You say that now, but...

Ch2fh_medium

Paradox Me | 14 Recommends

And thats it for today Polynauts, tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily action. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread - which still contains some unused Polynauts Central headers and we'll use those eventually out of appreciation for your hard work.

And remember however to suscribe to our @PolygonAll Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for Community updates throughout the day. Now, it's Sunday, so get your game face on for HALOGON!

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker