Polygon Daily: Oh Christmas Eve, Oh Christmas Eve (12/24)

2qmdr0o_medium

I wish you all a wonderful Christmas tomorrow. I'll be around, though very irregularly.

Welcome to Polygon Daily on Christmas Eve. What is this thread you ask? It's your Christmas Eve Community Off-Topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours as we approach that night of the year where a large man in a red suit comes and gives you presents. For free!

Talk about what you hope for here, just be sure to stick to the Polygon Community Guidelines, and we'll be golden folks.

NEWS

Minecraft documentary makers put movie on The Pirate Bay

Newtown shooting and video games: Gamers, politicians and the NRA react

Retro City Rampage on sale Monday for PS3 and Vita

BioShock Infinite reverse cover art revealed

Potatoman Seeks the Troof live action trailer is strange and potato-filled

FORUM POSTS

Polyknights GW2 guild: Anyone still around? by Ari Kagura

Good Nexus 7 Games? by RealityPales

Behind The Polynauts: A Christmas Video Special! by Patrick Smith

How did you handle your character's Persona? by Nipah

[Steam] Winter Sale is on - Catch all dem deals! by Nuclear Prinny

COTD

Oh yeah, one thing, just thought I'd drop it here then leave.

BEHIND THE POLYNAUTS CHRISTMAS VIDEO SPECIAL! Go people, go!

PaddyStardust | 4 Recommends

And thats it for today Polynauts, the Polygon Daily team wish you luck on that final Christmas rush!

Loading poll...
X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker