30 Days of Gaming: Day 11 - Favourite Gaming System?

30 Days of Gaming, been gone for a while, but back in style!

Todays Question - Day 11

What is your favourite gaming system of all time?

PlayStation 2 (The fat one)

Playstation2_medium

I'm gonna be honest here, I LOVE my PS2. Home to so many awesome titles, Ratchet and Clank, Metal Gear Solid, Jak, Final Fantasies 10 and 12, Timesplitters, Sly Cooper, Dark Chronicle, Gungrave, Beyond Good and Evil, Soul Reaver, Rogue Galaxy, I could go on! This lil' slugger saw me through years of gaming goodness, ever reliable, ever home to superb, original games. Simply put, you HAD to have a PS2. It was the law.

Your turn! What box of lights and sounds do you consider the greatest ever made? Drop your answers, reasons or images down below, and lets argue about who's is best!

Yesterdays Question: Best Gameplay?

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker