Polygon Daily: Off Topic Threaded Goodness (Mon 12/3)

2qmdr0o_medium

Todays header is brought to you by the letter 's' which stands for 'spookyxelectric'

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily Community Off-Topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to the Polygon Community Guidelines, and we'll be golden folks.

It's Monday! What does that mean? GLOOM. Halogon last night was fun, but also a bust. Why? Because we forgot to install the software to run the HD capture device.

Oops.

We had the Polygon/Vox Video Crew on last night as well, Jimmy & Tom had fun with you guys - Paddy controlled my Xbox. I sat and just played Revelations 2012. It was not worth the effort.

It's the start of a new week, I'm glad for that after the awfulness of last week, and whilst I'll never forget, we march on. Have a good day folks, I'll be in the comments across the site if you wanna hang.

NEWS

Slender: The Arrival developers partner with Marble Hornets creators by Megan Farokhmanesh

Kongregate now hosting free, downloadable games by Megan Farokhmanesh

Wii Mini does not support SD cards, portable saves by Megan Farokhmanesh

Elite: Dangerous dev diary elaborates on an evolving galaxy by Megan Farokhmanesh

Sir, You Are Being Hunted Kickstarter comes to a close by (guess who!) Megan Farokhmanesh

FEATURES

Playgrounds: Russ Frushtick by Russ Frushtick

What is it: A neat look at our man Frush's domicile, complete with photo referentials

Big Fish, Growing Pond by AJ Glasser

What is it: Casual developer angles for mainstream with Mystery Case Files: Shadow Lake, starring Lea Thompson.

REVIEWS

Lego: Lord of the Rings by Philip Kollar

360 (reviewed), 3DS, DS, PS3, PS Vita, Wii, Windows

FORUM POSTS

Halogon Community Playdate for Dec. 2, 2012: Wonderbook Ed. Mk-II by Mintycrys

What's your favourite mission/section in a game from this generation? gordonmcleod

Recent trend of shipping buggy games with mega day 1 patch by The_Icon

Future Game Consoles Need a Social Network Component by Thabass

Weekly Backlog Thread! [01/12/2012] by Mr_Dchao

COTD

Maybe not a beefcake, but…

Paradox Me | 11 Recommends

And thats it for today Polynauts, of the mothership known as Polygon. Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread - which still contains some unused Polynauts Central headers, and we'll use those eventually out of appreciation for your hard work.

And remember however to suscribe to our @PolygonAll Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for Community updates throughout the day. Now, it's Monday, so why not wipe that frown off your face with an Orange Mocha Frappuccino!

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker