Polygon Daily: Off-Topic Incandescence (Thu 10/1)

HEADER

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is Polygon Daily, you ask? It's your daily Community Off-Topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to the Polygon Community Guidelines, and we'll be happy campers.

Tuesday's head was from Shadow of Destiny\Shadow of Memories released on the PS2, PSP, XBOX, and Windows. Congrats to those of you that still have the image of Homunculus burned into your brain and guessed right. Today's might be an easy one for some of you.

Here's the rules:

• Place #PDGuess in front of all your guesses. This also allows you to append your guess to the end of a normal comment. Keep in mind, we will be searching ONLY for #PDGuess when we do our search, so it's imperative you put this tag in front of your answer.

• You only get ONE guess, so make it count. If you guess multiple times, only your first guess will be counted, even if you get it right later on.

• Guesses will be taken up until the next Polygon Daily is posted.

• No cheating. I can make this A LOT harder if necessary... :P

• At the end of each month we will tally up the scores and see who has the most points. The Polynaut with the most points at the end of the month, wins.

• I won't tell you the answer until the next Polygon Daily and I won't be giving any hints. Not even Shaun knows the answers to these headers. You guys can work together with this, as it's not the first person who gets the right answer gets a point, but each person who gets it right that day. However, at the end of each month... THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

NEWS

PlayStation Japan teases a new game with a website featuring man lifting donuts and steaks by Tracey Lien

Dragon Age writer: the tone of the BioWare forums has become 'increasingly toxic' by Tracey Lien

Borderlands 2 PC update rolling out on Steam by Tracey Lien

Marvel Heroes MMO coming spring 2013, early access for Founders Program buyers by Alexa Ray Corriea

Fallout 3 voice actor hints at his character's return and upcoming content by Alexa Ray Corriea

FEATURES

The story behind Total Carnage's confusing ending by Matt Leone

Iteration fetishism: Making an infinite library by Marcus Beard

REVIEWS

Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified

Black Knight Sword

FORUM POSTS

Polynauts LIVE: The 2012 Awards (Sunday 13/1) by Polynauts

What do you love about games? by chaosbirdomaid

I have never played a Final Fantasy game. What one do I start with? by Lulzwagon

My Thought on Immersion by Revolurt

30 Days of Gaming: Day 23 - Best Graphics/Art Style? by PaddyStardust

What new albums are you listening to now? by Blu3V3nom07

COTD

CoffeeJezus | 7 Recommends

And that's it for today Polynauts. Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread.

And remember however to subscribe to our @PolygonAll Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for Community updates throughout the day.

Good luck!

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker