Polygon Daily: Off-Topic LOUD NOISES (Wed 23/1)

Todays header comes to you from PatrickStar

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is this thread you ask? It's a festering hive of scum and villainy the likes of which the galaxy has never seen, although it does have some rules.....I guess

Moving on swiftly:

NEWS

Yakuza guys riding on tigers: Killer is Dead in detail, according to Suda51 by Kevin Gifford

French military says a soldier wearing a Call of Duty scarf is 'unacceptable' by Tracey Lien

Resident Evil: Revelations producer discusses what's new for the non-3DS versions of the game by Kevin Gifford

FEATURES

Boiled eggs and optional violence: A series of Far Cry 3 letters by Leigh Alexander

Finding Oswald's Voice by Russ Pitts

REVIEWS

The Cave

Anarchy Reigns

FORUM POSTS

READ MY THING PLEASE by A p cool person

PSN Beta? by The_Icon

COTD

Just a heads up for anyone picking up Ni no Kuni today:

There’s a nasty bug about 45 minutes in that destroys your save file. It’s triggered by saving your game or restoring HP at a save point at the beginning of the ‘wand quest.’

It’s apparently reproducible, so I’d avoid that just to be safe.

Paradox me | 5 Recommends

And that's it for today Polynauts. Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread. We need a lot more headers, I'm kind of scraping the Paddy barrel here.

And remember however to subscribe to our @PolygonAll Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for Community updates throughout the day. PLEASE KEEP ALL YOUR TALKS IN THE RELEVANT THREADS.

PLZ ;_;

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker