Polygon Daily: Off-Topic LOUD NOISES (Wed 23/1)

Todays header comes to you from PatrickStar

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is this thread you ask? It's a festering hive of scum and villainy the likes of which the galaxy has never seen, although it does have some rules.....I guess

Moving on swiftly:

NEWS

Yakuza guys riding on tigers: Killer is Dead in detail, according to Suda51 by Kevin Gifford

French military says a soldier wearing a Call of Duty scarf is 'unacceptable' by Tracey Lien

Resident Evil: Revelations producer discusses what's new for the non-3DS versions of the game by Kevin Gifford

FEATURES

Boiled eggs and optional violence: A series of Far Cry 3 letters by Leigh Alexander

Finding Oswald's Voice by Russ Pitts

REVIEWS

The Cave

Anarchy Reigns

FORUM POSTS

READ MY THING PLEASE by A p cool person

PSN Beta? by The_Icon

COTD

Just a heads up for anyone picking up Ni no Kuni today:

There’s a nasty bug about 45 minutes in that destroys your save file. It’s triggered by saving your game or restoring HP at a save point at the beginning of the ‘wand quest.’

It’s apparently reproducible, so I’d avoid that just to be safe.

Paradox me | 5 Recommends

And that's it for today Polynauts. Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread. We need a lot more headers, I'm kind of scraping the Paddy barrel here.

And remember however to subscribe to our @PolygonAll Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for Community updates throughout the day. PLEASE KEEP ALL YOUR TALKS IN THE RELEVANT THREADS.

PLZ ;_;